Various Artists – Twin Peaks (Music From The Limited Event Series) Neon Green Vinyl 2LP
The eagerly awaited revival of Mark Frost and David Lynch’s revolutionary television series Twin Peaks is here, and with it, a new soundtrack. Music has always played a central role in Lynch’s work and it helped establish the haunting, dreamlike nature of the original Twin Peaks. The same is true for the new series. This limited edition Neon Green 2LP edition features twenty unique-to-the-show tracks.
‘Twin Peaks (Limited Event Series Soundtrack)’ heavily features grammy-award winning composer Angelo Badalamenti. Tracks will be revealed as they appear in the show. The fact that the Lynch-Badalamenti duo is back in town is something that will have old-school fans of Twin Peaks really excited about both the show and the characteristic music that – more than complementing the visuals – completes them.
There are 2 remaining Score tracks to be revealed. There are 6 previously unreleased Angelo Badalamenti compositions on the score and one Angelo/David Lynch previously unreleased piece. These are highlighted in yellow below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Track names will only be revealed as they air in the show.
1. Twin Peaks Theme (Falling) – Angelo Badalamenti
2. American Woman (David Lynch Remix) – Muddy Magnolias
3. Laura Palmer’s Theme (Love Theme From Twin Peaks) – Angelo Badalamenti
4. Accident / Farewell Theme – Angelo Badalamenti
5. Grady Groove (feat. Grady Tate) – Angelo Badalamenti
6. Windswept (Reprise) – Johnny Jewel
7. Dark Mood Woods / The Red Room – Angelo Badalamenti
8. The Chair/Angelo Badalamenti
9. Deer Meadow Shuffle – Angelo Badalamenti
10. Threnody For The Victims Of Hiroshima (with Warsaw National Philharmonic Orchestra) – Witold Rowicki
11. Slow 30’s Room – David Lynch & Dean Hurley
12. The Fireman – Angelo Badalamenti
13. Saturday (Instrumental) – Chromatics
14. Headless Chicken – Thought Gang (Angelo Badalamenti & David Lynch)
15. Night – Angelo Badalamenti
16. Angelo Badalamenti – Heartbreaking
17. Track 17 – Twin Peaks
18. Track 18– Angelo Badalamenti