• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• GATEFOLD WITH DELUXE LEATHER LAMINATE FINISH
• INCLUDES DOUBLE-SIDED XL POSTER WITH LYRICS AND LINER NOTES
• FEATURING “GOOD AND READY”, “THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF AMERICA”, “SPIT IN THE FACE”, “VICES” & “THE MODERN ROME BURNING”
• PRODUCED BY TONY VISCONTI
• LIMITED EDITION OF 500 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON SOLID BLUE COLOURED VINYL
The Bright Lights of America is the seventh album released by American punk rock band Anti-Flag. Released in 2008, the album marked a change in the band’s sound: although still very much punk, the album is their first to feature a string section and child choirs. Two singles were released from the album: both the title track and “The Modern Rome Burning”. Other popular songs from this album are “Good And Ready”, “Spit In The Face” and “Vices”. Produced by Tony Visconti, Anti-Flag sounds fiery and angry as ever on this album.
This is a limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies on solid blue vinyl. The lp’s are housed in a gatefold sleeve with a deluxe leather laminate finish, and contains a double-sided poster with lyrics and liner notes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.