Danzig - 6:66 Satans child
RED Marble LP further delayed will update once we have a new expected date
1. Five Finger Crawl
2. Belly Of The Beast
5. Cult Without A Name
6. East Indian (Kali's Song)
8. Cold Eternal
9. Satan's Child
10. Into The Mouth Of Abandonment
• One of the most anticipated reissues of the year! The 1999
dark masterpiece from metal gods of the underworld, Danzig!
• This powerful album has some of Danzig's heaviest and most
profound songs including "Thirteen," which was written for
and recorded by Johnny Cash in 1994 and used as the opening
song in the hit 2009 film The Hangover!
• Beautifully restored artwork from British comic book artist
and longtime metal illustrator Simon Bisley!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.