Lordi - Get Heavy
1. SCARCTIC CIRCLE GATHERING
2. GET HEAVY
3. DEVIL IS A LOSER
4. ROCK THE HELL OUTTA YOU
5. WOULD YOU LOVE A MONSTERMAN?
6. ICON OF DOMINANCE
7. NOT THE NICEST GUY
1. HELLBENDER TURBULENCE
2. BIOMECHANIC MAN
3. LAST KISS GOODBYE
4. DYNAMITE TONITE
5. MONSTER MONSTER
7. DON’T LET YOUR MOTHER KNOW (BONUS TRACK)
8. HULKING DYNAMO (BONUS TRACK)
The Finnish heavy metal band Lordi formed in 1992 by the band's lead singer Mr. Lordi. They're best known for wearing monster masks and using horror elements with pyrotechnics during live shows and music videos. In 2006, Lordi won the Eurovision Song Contest with their song “Hard Rock Hallelujah”.
Their debut album Get Heavy was originally released in 2002 and includes the popular tracks “Devil Is A Loser” and “Would You Love A Monsterman”. The album is available as a limited edition of 666 individually numbered copies on silver & dark green marbled vinyl, housed in a gatefold sleeve and includes an 8-page booklet. This edition includes 2 bonus tracks, “Don't Let My Mother Know” and the previously CD-only track “Hulking Dynamo”.
180 audiophile vinyl
Gatefold sleeve with gloss laminate finish
Includes 8-page booklet
2002 debut album featuring 2 bonus tracks; “Don't Let My Mother Know” & “Hulking Dynamo”
Limited edition of 666 individually numbered copies on silver & dark green marbled vinyl
Thank you for looking at our listing, below are a few points to consider before making a purchase:
- All records we sell are Brand New - pre-orders will normally come sealed but if you are purchasing in stock items, please note the copy may have been unsealed for display in the shop. Please email straight after purchase to enquire if this is of importance to you.
- Orders won't ship until all items are released, so keep this in mind when purchasing multiple pre-orders or a mix of in stock and pre-order items.
- The 'Product' page will show the most up to date info we have with regards to the item and its release date, but this information is subject to change so check in with us if you have any questions.
- We unfortunately don't offer tax/vat outside of the UK via the website so please keep in mind that when the items arrives in your country you may be liable to pay a further charge before delivery. (all UK orders the price you see is the price you will pay). Please also note that we are unable to adjust the declared value on items sold internationally.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.