DINKED EXCLUSIVE 073
"Eternal Beauty Soundtrack"
DINKED EDITION 073 £21.99
- Limited "Premiere" Dinked Edition (exclusive early physical release)
- Marble Blue vinyl
- Signed and numbered art print
This premiere edition coincides with the UK cinema and on demand release of the film Eternal Beauty.
1. A Walk and a Wedding
2. Eternal Beauty
3. Different Dose
4. Where Have You Been
6. Beauty Pageant
7. Marry Me
8. Pot Plant
10. Making You Better
11. The Other Side
12. Towards the Light
13. Time to Go
14. More Friends Than You
15. Nice or Really Nice?
16. The End
Michael Price, one of the UK’s most sought after composers (Unforgotten, Sherlock, Dracula), releases the original soundtrack from director Craig Roberts’ (Submarine, Just Jim) latest feature Eternal Beauty, starring Sally Hawkins.
The Eternal Beauty soundtrack will be released on vinyl as the 73rdDinked Edition, exclusive to the Dinked network of the UK’s best independent record shops.
The 16 track Première edition LP - exclusive to the Dinked network - is a limited edition on blue marbled vinyl and includes asigned and numbered print.
It becomes available to pre-order from October 2nd, coinciding with the cinema release and on demand première of the film. It will also be available exclusively on Bandcamp from the same date, before arriving on all other digital platforms in November
Recorded and mixed by Andrew Dudman at Abbey Road Studios and The Control Room.
Mastered by Oli Morgan at Abbey Road Mastering.
Price’s score, as his so often do, serves as a narrator, a character helping to guide us through the true highs and lows of Jane’s (Sally Hawkins) rarely uneventful life. Price’s signature sweeping strings, underpinned by piano and a beautifully restrained use of sound design ensures that whilst the score drives the story forwards it never distracts from that which is unfolding before our eyes.
“A soundtrack that provides the rocket fuel for a story that unzips our understanding of ’normal’ " Adrian Bates, Eternal Beauty Producer
When Jane (Sally Hawkins) is dumped at the altar she has a breakdown and spirals into a chaotic world, where love (both real and imagined) and family relationships collide with touching and humorous consequences.
The reality we see through Jane’s eyes is vividly different, heightened in the film by the stylized palette, camera work and intoxicating score - a reality that the film celebrates and treats with dignity, humour and affection.
Thank you for looking at our listing, below are a few points to consider before making a purchase:
- All records we sell are Brand New - pre-orders will normally come sealed but if you are purchasing in stock items, please note the copy may have been unsealed for display in the shop. Please email straight after purchase to enquire if this is of importance to you.
- Orders won't ship until all items are released, so keep this in mind when purchasing multiple pre-orders or a mix of in stock and pre-order items.
- The 'Product' page will show the most up to date info we have with regards to the item and its release date, but this information is subject to change so check in with us if you have any questions.
- We unfortunately don't offer tax/vat outside of the UK via the website so please keep in mind that when the items arrives in your country you may be liable to pay a further charge before delivery. (all UK orders the price you see is the price you will pay). Please also note that we are unable to adjust the declared value on items sold internationally.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.